- Participation is optional. Everyone should use their best judgment regarding their participation. Participation is discretionary.
- Any players (or family members of the player) showing symptoms of not feeling well is not allowed at practice.
- Max of 6 players per coach ratio; encourage same coach to work with the same 6 players or less in a group
- Throwing - one throwing partner per practice
- During drills - waiting in line players need to be 6 feet away from the next player
- No seeds, gum, or other chewing/eating products allowed by coaches or players
- No sharing of equipment - that includes, bats, helmets, gloves, gear, clothes
- Bring your own water bottles; No sharing of water bottles
- Hand sanitizer - kids and coaches sanitize hands before, during and after practice
- Masks optional
- Practice social distance while sitting in the dugout, standing around, running drills, standing in line
- Parents can watch practice, games, or tournaments but at social distance. Games or tournaments may have their own spectator rules.
- Game play - no hand shaking/high fives post game (line up and tip your cap)