Cedarburg Mercs legal entity is Cedarburg Baseball Inc. (CBI) and it operates as a non-profitorganization with tax-except status under rule 501 (c)(3) of the US tax code.
- Premier Cedarburg community team at each age level and primary feeder program for high school varsity program
- Access to professional instruction and practice plans through Sanfilippo baseball
- Indoor practice facility in Cedarburg during winter months with practice at all levels starting in January
- Skill-specific camps led by professional instructors for hitting, pitching, fielding and catching
- 3-9 tournaments based on team skill level
- Options to compete in Wisconsin State League or equivalent
- Options to travel to national tournaments